Subfloor Repair Contractors Melbourne
Do you get a squeaky sound from your floor? You want to walk around without making noise but cannot because of your creaky floor, not to worry. You have landed on the right website. Fort Knox Foundation is a subfloor repair service provider that can help repair subfloors.
Dampness and moisture can cause subfloor problems, and the area can damage the timber framing, which is highly prone to fungal decay and pests. Our professional squeaky subfloor repair experts also offer repairs and rebuilds for joists and bearing. Plus, if it requires changing, we can even do that.
The subfloor is the first item to consider if you want to expand your basement and make it a warmer, more livable space. Its objective is to provide the completed floor with more solidity. Almost any floor covering can be easily laid, even under a flat, smooth, dry floor
Signs That Your Subfloor Is Damaged
● When the nails that link the joists are loosely attached, your floorboards begin to squeak loudly.
● Your floors look uneven or sunken when you notice soft spots under the carpet or your wood flooring.
● The musty smell from your room is a sign of water damage. This is a warning sign that your subfloor needs to be repaired now.
● When you walk on the floor and feel it has begun to feel spongy, bouncy, or springy, it could mean that you require subfloor replacement service.
● If you notice your tile cracking, that means our subfloor cannot hold the tiles strongly, and then it is obvious that your subfloor needs replacement.
● A few basic signs can help you determine if you need to employ subfloor repair experts to assist you in silencing your noisy and dangerous floor and replace it with a safe one.
Why Should You Go For Subflooring Your Home?
Subfloor repair is a great way to support the floor resting above it. Subflooring would keep the original floor as it is, strong and in good shape. If the subfloor gets weakened, it would only affect the floor above and eventually the walls and home. So make sure your subflooring is done well.
Types of Subfloors to Choose From
Several materials suit your homes, such as Wood Plank, Plywood, OSB (oriented strand board ), concrete, CDX subfloors, and planks.
Plywood subfloors are vastly used and the most durable ones; however, a concrete subfloor is a sophisticated choice.