- At the time of collection, we identify the objectives for which personal information is being collected.
- Unless we have the individual's consent or, as required by law, we shall collect individual data for the goal of fulfilling the reasons specified by us and for other good objectives.
- Individual data is collected using legal and reasonable means and, where appropriate, with the consent or knowledge of the individual concerned.
- Individual data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- Individual data is protected by security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, duplication, use, or modification.
- Customers will have immediate access to our policies and procedures for the management of personal data.
With these rules, we are committed to working by the law, with the specific goal of protecting individual data privacy.